Monday, March 24, 2014

I'm Mildly Pinteresting

I think a spontaneous trip to NYC is a pretty good excuse for not finishing the two projects I planned to do this week. Also, I ran out of money in my "project budget" for the month. Basically it was just a little overly-ambitious of me to think I'd finish two crafty projects in one week when I don't really consider myself a very crafty person.

I did make my spring wreath, and here is what I came up with for $20 (wreath, flowers, flower wire, ribbon, wooden letter, paint, and door hanger):

$3 flower bundles at Walmart versus $16 flower bundles at Hobby Lobby. Wowza.

This week's project, which will not require any money is to start in on the moving preparations since it's a month and a half away. I plan to sort through all my clothes, bathroom hoopla, books, etc. and bag the stuff I really don't use. Hopefully that makes packing just a cinch easier, and it absolutely needs to be done.


2 comments:

  1. Your wreath is adorable! Love it! You did a great job! I would consider you to be a crafty person now! :)

    ReplyDelete